Employees who work at Colorado Early Colleges can expect:
- A Culture of High Expectations: All CEC students are expected to attend college while in high school.
- Amazing Colleagues: Each CEC school has a team comprised of highly talented, successful, passionate educators who are committed to educating every student.
- A Supportive Team: CEC supports each one of their team members in a highly collaborative environment both in their professional and personal lives.
- Professional Learning: CEC is a learning organization which supports and challenges each staff member to learn and grow through consistent professional learning, coaching and peer support.
- Professional Success: CEC provides everyone on our team the opportunity to succeed at the highest level – inspiring and changing the lives of our students.
What We Look For: CEC seeks candidates with strong character, a passion for excellence, a relentless commitment to student achievement, willingness to take risks, a desire to be model learners in the school, and the capacity to work very hard to support exceptional student achievement. Colorado Early Colleges proudly values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.
To view all job openings in our Colorado Early Colleges network of schools, click on the links below: