CHAMPION Your Future!
Choose CEC Fort Collins...Here's Why
What Sets CECFC Apart?
CECFC is unique in that our middle school and high school build on the common goal of preparing students for either college or a career when they graduate. CECFC believes that post-secondary and workforce readiness begins at middle school and culminates at high school graduation.
CECFC Middle School
Did you know that the level of academic achievement a student attains by eighth grade has a larger impact on their college and career readiness by the time they graduate from high school than anything that happens academically in high school?
CECFC Middle School prepares students for high school and career readiness through:
- Smaller classes that help establish mentor relationships between middle school staff and students
- Cross content curriculum that encourages active and structured personalized learning in challenging, yearlong courses
- Core classes in English, Math, Science, and Social Studies
- Electives include Art, Band, Choir, Orchestra, P.E., Yearbook, Drama, Computer Science, Spanish and STEM
- "Elevate", a core class that focuses on developing life skills (time management, task initiation organization, prioritization), people skills (character, manners, and teamwork), and preparing 8th graders to enter high school
- Offering full time (6-7 middle school classes), and part time (2-4 middle school classes) options
- Free tutoring that is available to students in all core subjects